A HL7 'Sender' is a piece of software that sends messages to a HL7 listener application over TCP/IP MLLP. To accomplish this task we have the UltraPort HL7 TCP/IP Router for HL7+. All of the Router software installs on your client computers/servers when you download and install the Client Console software.To use the Router software just add 1 or more outgoing ports to one of your HL7+ Client Installations using your Management Console software (See the Online Help).
Our HL7 TCP/IP Router software has many great features including:
- Can be run as a MS Windows service OR as a desktop application.
- Ease of use. Set up and configure in minutes.
- Multiple Windows Services (3) allow you to distribute your outbound connections
- Message Control ID (MSH 10.1) generation (if needed)
- Flexible HL7 Acknowledgement settings
- Supports all HL7 2.x versions
Download The HL7+ Client Console
|Click HERE to download the installer for the MS-Windows 64 bit operating systems.|